Currently, there are 4 main characters: Fisica, Ritmo, Rossa and Nero, but there is likely going to be more as the story progresses with new updates. Rossa and Nero are new as of Chapter 3, but it seems as though they will become more vital to the plot as the story goes on.
Main Story CharactersEdit
- Fisica (has 2 collections, Fisica's Room C and Fisica's Room D)
- Ritmo (has 2 collections, Ritmo's Room A and Ritmo's Room B)
- Acetone (Ritmo's cat, appears in Ritmo's Room A and Ritmo's Room B)
- Ether (Fisica's cat, appears in Fisica's Room C and Fisica's Room D)
- Butane (Fisica's cat, appears in Fisica's Room D)
- Ena (The "Mother of Notalium" that appears as the statue in Chapter 2 and on the artwork for Journey)
- The two cloaked people that appear at the end of Chapter 1 (after clearing Frey's Philosophy) and at the end of Side Story 2 (after clearing Nagi)
- The five children that appear on the artwork for Reclaim.
- Possibly, a character named Frey based off the song Frey's Philosophy, but currently, that's just speculation.
- Weirs and Trin, the two teenagers that appear on the artwork for Hall of Mirrors as part of a minor Lanota X Tone Sphere Collaboration.
- Stella, the woman that appears on the artwork for Tokyo Snorkel (with Fisica) and Time To Rock (with Ritmo) as the Lanota X STELLIGHTS Collaboration. She is the mascot of their game.