Bokura no michi
|“|| All the Notalium here finally quieted down after fine tuning.|
They began to investigate the huge device in front of them.
Knowing nothing about the actual function of the device, they could sense danger.
The fear made the hair stand up on the back of their neck.
— After first play
|“||After Further stabilization of the energy of Notalium, a line of text slowly surfaced on the device.||”|
— After completing three challenges
Switch Version Edit
Requirement to unlock the song
- Bokura no Michi - S rank or above
- Eternal Love - S rank or above
- Matane - S rank or above
- Journey - Purified or above
- Complete any 7 songs
- In the "after 3 challenges" artwork for this song, letters from the Lanota Alphabet can be seen on the device. Translating it, the characters will read "Apocalypse". It is heavily implied that the song Apocalypse was already planned to be in Chapter 3 long before its release. It could also be a reference to Al Niente as it is described as an apocalyptic desolation of the world.
- This song is also available in the music games Arcaea and Groove Coaster as part of their respective collaborations with Lanota.