|You are the Miserable|
|“|| After the tuning was completed, a loud and deep noise filled the room, making the four of them cover their ears.|
"Such...such a horrible noise!"
The stone walls began shaking as the noise continued.
The magnitude of the vibrations increased, making the stone walls crack and bits of stone fall down.
The fragments of stone were showering down, causing the edge of the organ device to partly collapse.
The four companions panicked and ran for shelter, hiding inside with hands wrapped tightly around their heads.
An even larger piece of stone wall cracked down,
hitting the ground with a great thud and setting off a cloud of sand and dust.
— After first play
|“|| The organ had stopped making any sounds.|
After careful investigation, a few small words were found carved in the corner of the organ,
"Wait for me, Ena."
— After completing three challenges
Switch Version Edit
Requirement to unlock the song
- Duelo - S rank or above
- Phoebus - S rank or above
- Song for Sprites - S rank or above
- Androgynos -2nd Phase- - Purified or above
- Complete any 7 songs
- You are the Miserable marks t+pazolite's first original song in Lanota.
- A longer version of this song, titled "You are the Miserable (Uncut Edition)", appears on t+pazolite's 4.5th album, "See you again, HOLLOWood".
- There's also a remixed version by Laur, titled "You are the Miserable (Laur Remix)", in the same album.